With Vista Bank’s Mobile Banking you can check your balance, pay bills, transfer funds, and more! Enroll in Mobile Banking in your Online Banking and then download the Vista Bank Mobile Banking App in the App Store or the Google Play store.
Vista Bank Mobile Banking Features:
- Check Balances
- View Pending Items & History
- View, Approve, or Cancel Funds Transfer
- View Secure Messages
Don’t have a smartphone?
- On your web-enabled cell phone, visit vistabank.mobi to access a mobile friendly version of your online banking.
Enroll in Mobile Banking:
Please note that before you can use Vista Bank’s Mobile Bank App you must first be enrolled in Online Banking. If you are already enrolled in Online Banking, you need to change your Mobile Preferences. You can do so by following the step-by-step instructions below.
- To change your Mobile Preferences, select “Mobile” under the Preferences tab in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select the box next to “Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device”
- Go to the Mobile Authorizations tab and create a numeric four-digit Mobile Authorization Code (MAC). Your MAC will allow you to conduct transactions such as transfers in Mobile Banking.
- Click “Submit”
- You are now enrolled in Vista Bank’s Mobile Banking. Download the Vista Bank Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play to start banking on the go.