Certificate of Deposit (CD)
A CD is a great way to set money aside and watch it grow.
Help build your wealth and meet your savings goals with a CD.
A certificate of deposit (CD) is a time deposit in which you commit a specific amount of money for a specific period of time. Vista Bank will pay you a set interest rate and when it matures, you can withdraw your money, including interest, or renew your deposit for another term.
With flexible terms, competitive rates, and FDIC protection*, a Certificate of Deposit with Vista Bank is a great way to build your money and meet your savings goals.
- $1,000.00 minimum to open
- Terms from 1 month to 4 years
- Subject to penalty upon early withdrawal
FlexStar Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Account Features and Requirements
- 1,000 Minimum to Open
- 18 month terms
- Allows one rate bump during each term
- Ability to make partial withdrawals without penalty
- Ability to make additional deposits during the term
- Restrictions may apply
For more information on CDs or to inquire about opening a CD, please contact any of our convenient locations where we are happy to assist you.
*Deposits at FDIC-insured institutions are now insured up to at least $250,000 per depositor