Provide support to the CEO and Chief of Staff in carrying out their daily functions at the bank and working with the Executive Assistant to ensure that tasks are completed, logistics are appropriately designed and assigned tasks are followed-up on and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily support the Executive Leadership Team by performing all tasks assigned in a timely and thorough manner
- Anticipate needs by proactively reviewing the calendar on a daily basis to help forecast future needs
- Perform assigned tasks to free up Executive Leadership Team to focus on critical functions (e.g., getting cars washed, delivering dry cleaning, returning phone calls, taking notes, and ensuring follow-up is completed etc.)
- Ensuring that all customer/potential customer interactions are documented, and follow-up letters/notes are written and sent.
- Work with the Director of Strategic Initiatives to schedule regular calls/meetings with existing and potential shareholders and coordinate regular meetings for the CEO to travel to market locations
- Make assigned calls on behalf of the CEO to designated staff to express support and gather feedback regarding needs.
- Draft correspondence, perform research on people the CEO is meeting with and brief the CEO on individual and institution profiles
- Creatively identify ways to make the Executive Leadership Team more efficient and effective by developing systems, processes and plans to eliminate pain points and make them more productive
- Ensures compliance with all applicable company policies and banking regulations
- Support the entire organization by identifying ways to add value and make us more efficient
- Lead by example with attitude and outlook
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism
- Demonstrated initiative, self-reliance, and autonomy, with the judgment to know when to take the lead, when to involve others, and how to set priorities of the work functions assigned
- Adaptable to rapidly changing systems and environment
- Maintain confidential information when required by legal and ethical standards of professionalism to ensure privacy ofemployee, client, or potential client records
- Ability to multi-task on several projects, independently and as a team, while remaining flexible
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written, and oral communication skills required.
- Must have strong background in Microsoft Office suite of products
- This position operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, email, electronic calendars, scanning devices, and calculators
- The candidate should have the ability to speak and hear as well as clarity of corrected vision at 20 inches or less for normal duties and at 20 inches or more for security purposes
- No visible tattoos or body piercings except conservative ear piercings
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet minimum credit standards and pass a criminal background check
- Only applicants that have consented to a background and credit check will be considered
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, squat, and use their hands; occasionally lift at least 25 poundsVista Bank offers a competitive benefits package including paid bank holidays.
Contact any Vista Bank location for an application.
Please direct inquiries to the Vista Bank Human Resources Department
To apply for this job please visit vistabank.com .