Website Vista Bank
Summary of Primary Duties/Responsibilities:
Join one of the best companies to work for in Texas! Vista Bank is a fast growing community bank with branches across the state of Texas and is currently seeking a full-time loan imaging specialist to assist with our growth initiatives. Working as a team player, this position will embrace Vista Bank philosophies while contributing to a friendly and cooperative working environment. This position plays a very important role on the lending team to ensure all loan documents are archived electronically, efficiently, and accurately in a pleasant, friendly manner. This opportunity is excellent for a motivated professional that would enjoy working in a challenging but rewarding environment. Hours for this position range from 40-45 hours per week, scheduling between 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday, depending on the need of the department. Salary will be commensurate with experience. As a loan imaging specialist, position duties/responsibilities will include:
- Ensure scanned loan documents are added to the appropriate electronic file in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Organize and prioritize scanned documentation for upload.
- Ensure that the image quality of scanned documents is appropriate and conforms to company
- Classify scanned documentation by type through data entry and label effective dates according to
- established company procedures and practices.
- Where necessary, provide end-user training and support for document imaging.
- Assist with the planning of records management, imaging practices and document retention
- Practice compliance with all company and banking regulations
- Other related job duties of similar scope and complexity as assigned by management.
This Position requires:
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent required, college preferred
- Minimum 1 year in Loan Operations Imaging
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Proficiency with personal computers including Microsoft Office software
- Ability to speak and hear
- Clarity of corrected vision at 20 inches or less for normal duties
- Clarity of corrected vision at 20 inches or more for security purposes
- No visible tattoos or body piercings except conservative ear piercings
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet minimum credit standards and pass a criminal background check
- Only applicants that have consented to a background and credit check will be
Vista Bank offers a competitive benefits package including paid bank holidays.
Contact any Vista Bank location for an application.
Please direct inquiries to the Vista Bank Human Resources Department at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to HR@Vistabank.com