Summary of Primary Duties/Responsibilities:
Vista Bank is currently seeking a full-time Mortgage Processor with experience in processing and closing consumer mortgage loans. The Mortgage Processor will prepare preliminary disclosures and closing packages necessary to comply with regulation and bank policies. A successful Mortgage Processor is highly motivated, detail oriented and a team player. They provide a high level of customer service to clients, have excellent communication skills and time management.
As Mortgage Processor, duties/responsibilities include:
- Work directly with mortgage lender to review initial loan application and documentation
- Communicate with title company and other necessary parties to obtain documentation needed toprepare initial loan disclosures
- Use Encompass to verify all information, fields and fees have been completed to send borrowerinitial disclosures
- Order Title Commitment and assist lender with appraisal and flood determination ordering, ifnecessary
- Keep all parties up to date with loan status during processing phase
- Review all preliminary documents provided by the title company including Title Commitment,Survey, and preliminary/final Closing Disclosure
- Order loan closing documents and balance Closing Disclosure with title company
- Prepare, assemble, and verify all loan closing packages necessary for individual real estate loantypes
- Ensure the timely movement and closing of all approved loans through the pipeline
- Conduct final inspection of loan documents prior to closing.
- Comply with bank policies and procedures, as well as Federal regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
This Position Requires:
- High School Diploma/college preferred
- 1-year banking or related financial industry experience (required)
- Experience working with Encompass software preferred
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated with strong attention to detail and high level of accountability.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order of importance within the department.
- Positive attitude and great work ethic and ability to work under pressure in high-stress situations.
- Ability to work well with fellow employees and customers
- Ability to speak and hear
- Clarity of corrected vision at 20 inches or less for normal duties
- Clarity of corrected vision at 20 inches or more for security purposes
- No visible tattoos or body piercings except conservative ear piercings
- Must meet minimum credit standards and pass a criminal background check
- Only applicants that have consented to a background and credit check will be considered
Vista Bank offers a competitive benefits package including paid bank holidays.
Contact any Vista Bank location for an application.
Please direct inquiries to the Vista Bank Human Resources Department at [email protected]
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Vista Bank reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. Vista Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, natural origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org