Summary of Primary Duties/Responsibilities:
Vista Bank is currently seeking a full-time Training Specialist to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. Will be responsible for the schedule and delivery of training initiatives for the frontline team that focus on career development of new and existing employees. Deliver training programs for retail banking roles including teller and customer service representatives. The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
An experienced educator with the ability to deliver a training program throughout the organization with a knowledge of retail banking.
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Deliver effective training programs
- Incorporate training techniques to build effective work behaviors, create efficiency and relationship management
- Train new employees to process a variety of financial transactions
- Build employee satisfaction & retention through effective training
- Conduct individual and refresher training sessions for frontline in order to develop their skill set
- Deliver educational material such as module summaries, videos, manuals, power points, etc.
- Support and mentor new employees progress through observation, evaluations, and other assessment tools
- Help acclimate new employees to the organization
- Provide support and guidance for frontline
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Travel to facilitate training in other locations as needed
- Ensures compliance with all applicable company policies and banking regulations
- Any additional duties as assigned or deemed necessary by the bank
This Position requires:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required, college preferred
- One year of training experience preferred
- Previous Retail Banking experience is preferred
- Phenomenal communication, presentation, listening, and public speaking skills
- Proficient PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheets via Microsoft Office products as well as custom applications and systems
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Excellent analytical, time management, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be self-motivated with strong initiative, accountability, critical thinking and decision making and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of banking systems, regulations, policies, and procedures
- No visible tattoos or body piercings except conservative ear piercings
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet minimum credit standards and pass a criminal background check
- Only applicants that have consented to a background and credit check will be considered
Vista Bank offers a competitive benefits package including paid bank holidays.
Contact any Vista Bank location for an application.
Please direct inquiries to the Vista Bank Human Resources Department at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org