A longtime Dallas, Texas-based bank that recently announced its South Florida expansion has revealed the six leaders to join its Florida team.
Vista Bank has named former Professional Bank executives Michael Woody, Mandi Friedman, Steven Quinn, Melissa Norman, Cindy Rey, and Jill Garic to lead the bank’s expansion into the state.
“Having this team join me in launching Vista’s entrance into South Florida is truly a full-circle moment,” said Dan Sheehan, Vista Bank president and former CEO of Professional Bank. “These leaders have a great reputation, appreciate the value of working in an entrepreneurial environment, thrive when working together, and have earned the respect of numerous business leaders across the state. An integral part of our prior success, I know they will be invaluable as we expand Vista Bank across the Florida marketplace.”
- Michael Woody has 18 years of financial industry experience and will serve as the bank’s executive vice president and Florida market president. Woody was Professional Bank’s Chief Lending Officer and previously held management roles at Miami Lakes-based BankUnited and Toronto-based TD Bank.
- Steven Quinn brings 15 years of banking experience to his role as Vista’s Florida Senior Vice President, Senior Credit Officer. Quinn spent most of his career at TD and Professional Bank, where he managed the commercial bank’s underwriting team and loan approval process.
- Mandi Friedman holds 25 years of experience in residential mortgage banking from BankUnited and Professional Bank and joins the bank as a private banker and senior vice president of lending. In addition to home loan origination, Friedman also has private banking experience managing extensive depository relationships.
- Cindy Rey has more than 25 years of banking experience and will serve as a private banker and vice president of lending. Rey will provide direct support for Private Banking clients, assist in opening new client accounts, and onboard new loans.
- Melissa Norman possesses over 20 years of experience in banking and joins Vista as the senior vice president of portfolio management. Norman will assist with project management, portfolio management, loan administration and loan operations.
- Jill Garic joined the bank as banking center manager, vice president for Palm Beach Gardens with over 25 years of banking experience. Garic previously served as district branch operations manager for Professional Bank.