Remote Deposit Capture
Vista offers the deposit solutions you need for your business.
Entrepreneurs Banking Entrepreneurs Since 1912
Business Payment Solutions
Vista Bank provides a complete turnkey offering for your large or small business to accept and process payments efficiently and securely. Whether you need a traditional terminal, an eCommerce solution, or the latest in mobile payment technology, we have a tailor-made solution for you.
Read below to learn more about some of our offerings. If you want to learn more about our comprehensive services, contact us and we’d be happy to give you more information.
VistaDirect Operating Procedures
VistaDirect deposits will be accepted for processing until 4:00PM on normal banking days. Deposits submitted after 4:00PM will be processed the following business day.
To process a deposit you will:
- Log into our secure distributed capture system using the Codes
- Endorse all checks as specified by us
- Total the amount of the deposit prior to starting the scan process
- From the New Deposit box drop down choose the account to which you are making the deposit
- Create your deposit using the application, and by entering your deposit control amount and select scan/capture
- Scan each check individually to capture the image, MICR information, and attempt to read the dollar amount of the check (the software performs a check to validate that the image and MICR information captured meets quality guidelines.) Insert and/or delete images that are not legible
- Key in the dollar amount of the check and/or other fields if prompted by the software
- Validate the balance of the deposit
- Transmit images to our archive
- Verify receipt of a message confirming successful transmission of the images
- Close the batch (a deposit record is created)
- Print or save the audit log
- Safe keep the checks which you deposit through the Service in a secure location for at least 90 days and then, destroy them to ensure that they are not separately deposited to us or any other financial institution. Do not proceed with the destruction of the processed paper checks until transaction posting has been verified as accepted by us.
- Check Vista Bank online banking the following day to verify deposit posted correctly